New and Improved Reservations System: What can it do and how can I get started?
We’re excited to share www.vtstateparks-visit.com, our new reservation website with features designed to make finding and reserving a site easier than ever before. We've included some important information to help you during this exciting transition.
What can you do through our new reservation system?
- Find specific camping and lodging site types such as tent/RV sites, cabins and cottages, lean-tos, and remote and group campsites
- Shelters, cottage rentals, and remote sites including Green River Reservoir can now be made online!
- Filter results by accessibility needs, pets allowed, waterfront, and park activities.
- Discover available sites for the upcoming weekend.
- Buy gift cards/certificates and shop a variety of Vermont State Parks products.
- View photos of your favorite site/facility.
- Review, change and cancel current reservations including date changes and adding nights.
- Start tracking historic reservation details within new account.
New features are great, but what about long-time parks visitors?
- All existing reservations were transferred to the new system and you can access them online.
- Customers with an existing email address on file should use the 'Forgot Password' link under the 'My Reservations' tab to log-in the first time.
- Existing Park Credit has been converted to Gift Certificates.
Ready to get started on new adventures?
You can book your trip with us at www.vtstateparks-visit.com and use these exciting new features. Make sure to create an account and opt in to receive our newsletters to stay up to date with our latest events, specials, promotions and survey opportunities to provide feedback.
Click on the link to learn about our frequently asked questions:
- How do I create a new account to make reservations?
- How do I log in to see my reservations, gift certificates, and park passes?
- How can I receive an Availability Notification for a site that is currently booked?
- How can I add to/change an existing reservation online?
Do you have other topics you would like to see covered? Email email@example.com with your suggestions.