Reservation FAQS: How can I search for sites that will fit my trailer or RV?
As of March 18th, 2020, Vermont State Parks launched a new reservations system at www.vtstateparks-visit.com. We are launching a Reservation FAQs series to help you navigate this new system. To learn more about the exciting new features of our reservation system, click here.
How can I search for sites that will fit my trailer or RV?
- Visit www.vtstateparks.com and select 'RESERVE'
- Select ‘Make Reservation
- In the ‘Find an adventure’ box, you can select a park, location, or leave the ‘Where?’ field blank.
- Under ‘Interested in’, select ‘Camping & Lodging’.
- Under ‘Looking for’, select ‘Tent/RV sites’ or ‘Lean-To’.
- Type in the 'Length' in feet of your Trailer or RV.
- If you have a specific date in mind, enter for the ‘Arrival date’ and if you are flexible around the needed dates. If you don’t have a date in mind, you can leave this section blank.
- Select if you desire an accessible site, pets allowed, or a waterfront site.
- Select ‘Search’.
- A list of parks with sites that match your search will appear. Select ‘Check Availability’.
- View available sites either on the park map or scroll below to see a ‘Campsite List’ of sites. Click 'Enter Date' to select available dates and to finish booking the reservation.