Get Ready For The Venture Vermont Outdoor Challenge 2017
Just in time for spring, outdoor enthusiasts can celebrate the approaching good weather with the kickoff of Venture Vermont. The challenge is a great way to get outside and enjoy the outdoors, and anyone can participate.
Activities this year will include riding bikes, hiking, skipping stones, fishing, bird watching, and going on a day-long outdoor adventure.
The rules are pretty simple. Here's how it works:
- Download a score sheet (online PDF)
- Do fun outdoor activities listed on the score sheet between April 01, 2017 - October 15, 2017
- Take photos of your activities
- When you reach 250 points, submit your score sheet and photos to us
- Receive a VIP gold coin, good for free state park entry for rest of this year and all of next!
- Have a blast!
If you are doing the challenge as a family, you can take group photos, but each family member needs their own score sheet.
Also remember that special bonus activities will be posted on our Facebook page weekly, so check back often for the chance to get extra points.
|Going for a ride|
Visit our website at http://vtstateparks.com/venture-vermont.html for more information and the latest updated on Venture Vermont.