How cool is cooler corn?
How to cook Corn in a Cooler
What you will need:
Ears of Corn
Wash the cooler inside and out. Depending on how it has been treated, you might want to sterilize it with boiling water!
1. Shuck the corn, removing the husks and silks.
2. Rinse the ears under running water.
3. If you like snap the ears of corn in half and drop into the cooler.
4. Pour boiling water over the corn, enough to cover and then some. Close the cooler and let it be for 30 minutes
5. After 30 minutes, check the corn and ENJOY!
*If you don't want to eat it right away just leave the corn in the cooler with the hot water until you are ready to eat.