Proposed Fee & Rule Changes
We would like your input on these changes. Let us know what you think. Please contact Craig Whipple, Director of State Parks, via email at email@example.com or mail at Craig Whipple, Vermont State Parks, 1 National Life Drive, Davis 2, Montpelier, VT 05620. Comments will be accepted until June 6, 2015
You are also invited to attend a public meeting about these proposed changes, Friday, May 29, 5:30 PM at the DEC Act 250 Conference Room, Agency of Natural Resources, 111 West Street, Essex Junction, Vermont 05453.
The proposed changes are as follows:
- Adult Day Use fee to $4
- Group Day Use fee to $3
- Individual Pass to $30
- Vehicle Pass (first for household) to $90; Vehicle Pass (second for household) to $50
- Canoes, kayaks and row boats to $10/per hour; $30/per half-day; $40/full day
- Pedal boats to $7/per half hour
- Boat rental with remote campsite to $35/per night
- Reservation fee to $7
- Use of entire Seyon Lodge to $1,500/per night + VT Rooms &; Meals Tax
- Island Runner to $7/per camper and $3/per day user
You can read a complete list of annotated rules here. Thank you for your continued support of the parks!